Your Individual Rights
1. You have the right to be informed about our data protection policy as detailed on our website. Clients will be informed about this policy before entering into a contract with us and given a printed copy of it if requested
2. You have the right to have access to personal data we have collected from you and will be given access to it within 1 month of you requesting it.
3. You have the right to request rectification of any personal data we have collected from you and this will be activated within 1 month of your request.
4. You may request the erasure of personal data we have collected from you. We will action this within 1 month unless there is a legal reason why we cannot do so.
5. You have the right to restrict processing of personal data we have collected from you. In any case, data will not be processed without prior consent unless we are legally obliged to do so.
6. Data Portability will be restricted to sharing medical documents with other professionals associated with the treatment of your animal.
In case of any queries or questions in relation to this policy, please contact Sarah Marlor (07804797715) who is the data controller and responsible for our data protection policy.